Third Annual Pre-PoP Danglin’ Dick Pre-Lube Pub Crawl “Ten Innings
Date: Friday June, 3
Time: 7pm start
Venue: Chicago’s Blarney Stone 3424 N. Sheffield (at the NW corner
of the intersection of Sheffield, Newport, and Clark 2blk straight
South of the Addison Red Line Stop and Wrigley Field).
Hares: It’s Too Soft, Mudsucker, and Dude Where’s My Car
Join the Fine Fellows of the Chicago Hash House Harriers and The
Chicago PPC for a “Beer-an-Inning” Tour of Wrigleyville Bars as We
Round the Bases! (Think you can make it to THIRD BASE??). As this is
just a big bunch of friends getting together to have a good time so
wristbands are FREE and we have drink specials setup at every bar!
1) 7:00 PM-7:30 PM Chicago’s Blarney Stone – 3424 N. Sheffield [$6
pitchers, $1 Shots, $2 PBR’s]
2) 7:30 PM-8:00 PM Nisei Lounge – 3439 N. Sheffield [$2 Old Style or
LaBatt Blue Light Pints, $2 Watermelon or Kamikaze Shots]
3) 8:00 PM-8:30 PM Irish Oak – 3511 N. Clark [$2.50 Domestic beers
and Sam Adams, beer of the month, discounted to $2.50]
4) 8:30 PM-9:00 PM Merkle’s – 3516 N. Clark [$2.00 Domestic drafts,
$2.00 for a special shot that Pete will make up for us]
5) 9:00 PM-9:30 PM Slugger’s – 3540 N. Clark [$2 Domestic Drafts, $2
6) 9:30 PM-10:00 PM Cubby Bear – 1059 W. Addison [$2 Domestic Drafts]
6a) Optional photo op by the Harry Carey statue in front of Wrigley
7) 10:00 PM-10:30 PM Sports Corner – 956 W. Addison [$2.50 drafts of
everything on tap!]
8) 10:30 PM-11:00 PM Murphy’s Bleachers – 3655 N. Sheffield [$5.50
9) 11:00 PM-11:30 PM Wrigleyville North – 3900 N. Sheridan [$2 glass
$8 pitchers & live band no cover]
10) 11:30 PM-????? Holiday Club – 4000 N. Sheridan [$4.50 PBR
Pitchers and $6 import pitchers, including GUINNESS!!$2.50 Miller
Lite bottles – Thanks Phil!!!]
The official 2005 Ten Innings at Wrigley webpage can be found at:
You can download a printable route map & schedule (PDF) at:
Feel free to invite friends and fun co-workers… all are welcome!!
This event is being co-hosted with It’s Too Soft’s Chicago PPC crew
so expect a bunch of fun non-hasher (yet) Northside party regulars
to join the fun also.
Looking for which bar we’re at or need a wristband contact the
hare en route (cell 312-925-6386). (And don’t forget the PPC’s
winter flagship event, our 9th Annual 12 Bars of Christmas
Neighborhood Pub Crawl in Lincoln Park is coming up on Saturday,
December 3 – Save the date!).
And don’t forget the PoP hash itself is Saturday, June 4 in Lyons,
IL. Info and registration at http://www.chicagohash.com
Questions? Contact the organizers at social_chair@….
Hope to see you on the 3rd!
Party on on,
It’s Too Soft