11/11/07 at 12 pm
2909 N. Sheffield
1. Verify funds We have $1219 in hash cash.
2. Hash Tax and cash kept at $1 per person and $6 total?
3. Turn over $1200 for new GM in 2008.
4. $508 in Haberdashery sales to date.
5. We have been self funded for the last three months NO HASH TAX HAS BEEN COLLECTED in three months
B. ANTHRAX Hash �Quick notes
1. DEC. 14-16
2. PUB CRAWL DEC. 14
3. ANTHRAX HASH DEC. 15 2pm
4. Hangover hash DEC. 16 11 am
5. Cost is currently $35
1. NOVEMBER 17, 2007 BYE BYE BONER party
2. PICK a date for hashball
3. Possible POP in beginning of JUNE or middle of JULY 2008?
4. Memorial DAY hash on the Sunday like last year MAY 25, 2008.
5. Elections will begin in Jan. – Feb. for new GM.
D. Hare Razor- Mouthful and Batteries
1. NICE JOB KEEPING US WITH HARES
2. Needs hares to come forward for December and Jan. hashes
E. WEB dude and Social chair- GREAT WORK IN UPDATING THE WEBSITE
1. ITS TOO SOFT now puts out the CH3 hareline.
2. If you want to be put on or taken off the CH3 Hareline tell him.
3. NEW CH3 Website will be out shortly thanks to ONE HANDED TYPIST
F. Haberdashery and Pulley Man-Milk My Yak
1. The past two years have seen us make $800 dollars on Haberdashery sales. This year alone we have made $508
2. More good news we have new t-shirts to sell along with 10 bags to sell, which means another $350-$400 in Haberdashery inventory.
3. We look set for another year with Lanyards and whistles.
4. Anyone wish to make a new design.
G. RA�s & circle: Calvin?
1. New songs �ou�est le papier has become mainstay
2. Calvin wants us too keep learning new songs.
3. Learn ALOUETTE?
1. PEARL HARBOR HASH DEC.8
2. JAN. 19 SIN CITY 500th Hash
3. Green Dress in St. Louis March 15
– WHERE do we have the Hash Ball