Chicago HHH Run #1706 Sunday 1/30 – 2:00 PM @ Joe’s on Weed
Batteries Not Included & Calvin Klein
Venue: Joe’s Bar – 940 W. Weed. St.
Hash Cash: $8
Event: Calvin’s Birthday Hash
From the hares:
Top 10 Reasons to go to Calvin Klein’s Birthday Hash This Sunday
10. More beer is the best way to get rid of your “Beer Olympics” hangover
9. $3.75 pitchers – no passing the hat!
8. You can finally get CK back for all the down downs he’s given you in the past.
7. Joe’s has good grub!
6. A guaranteed shitty trail laid by one of Chicago’s best – Calvin Klein
5. A room to ourselves with our own bartender, anything can happen…
3. It’s the fourth annual, don’t fuck with tradition people!
2. Football is over, what else are you going to do on a Sunday?
AAaannnddd the number one reason you should go to Sunday’s hash is….
1. A Calvin Klein circle which will probably last three hours or until he passes out. Enjoy it now before he leaves the country again!
Batteries Not Included
Environmentally-Friendly Public Transit 🙂
From the Lincoln Park/Lakeview “Green Zone“: Red Line to North Clyborn, hoof it two blocks West to Fremont, a block South to Weed and a 1/2 block West to the bar.
From Wicker Park/Bucktown: Blue Line Damen, hoof it a 1/2 block North to the North Ave #72 bus which runs about every 10 minutes that time of the day on Sundays to Sheffield, hoof it 1 block South on Sheffield to Weed and East on Weed to da bar.
Hop into your hooptie and cruise to Weed St. between Sheffield & Fremont. Parking is usually kinda scarce on Weed by da bar but can usually be found to the South in the ‘hood like on Blackhawk or Eastman st.